mer. 15 févr.|
Workshop - Cocktail Initiation
If you want to make cocktails, it is important to start with the basics. Learn the technics and develop your bartender skills
Time & Location
15 févr., 18:30 – 21:00
LIB Atelier, Rue de Laeken 58, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgique
About the event
We will show you the 3 most used technics in cocktail making, the tools, and the bottles you need to start making cocktails.
You will see that you do not need much.
We want to share with you all the details to pay attention to improve your cocktails.
Because small detail + small detail + small detail + small detail = BIG DIFFERENCE.
We think the best way to learn and improve is in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
We pay attention that everyone feels comfortable and to create a group feeling.
We will make sure to answer all your questions.
Do not hesitate to come alone. You will be among friends.
- Demo & theory by professional bartenders
- You make 3 cocktails: 15min intro & 45 minutes to make and enjoy your cocktails
- Ask all the questions you want
- You leave with the recipes
- You have your own station with all the professional tools at your disposal
- You can order Tapas at our neighbor Los Charros (Mexican Restaurant)